i know i suck
Ok - i admit it - I suck at blogging. Hard.
I actually think i have the potential to be a great blogger, but my add prevents me from that. And i'm not using ADD as a scapegoat, or excuse. It's valid, kids. Straight up Ty-Peddinton-valid.
That reminds me. Once, after listening to my sister (whose ADD is exponentially worse than mine...) go on a monologue that included Eminem quotes I decided that a really good SNL skit would be "the ADD rapper". We made up some ADD raps. It was pretty funny. And white-kid friendly.
Yah. Blogging is one of those things that I think if i actually wrote in this enough eventually something funny, witty, or even novel would blurt out. But avast, (that was my word of the day last week) I'm just not doing it enough to get the ratio high. I think it's one of those - how long would you have to have apes at a typewritter before you get shakespeare kind of deals.
Regardless. Speaking of weird mental things that distract you, my eye has been twitching for 4 days non stop. Right above my left eyelid. If you catch it at just the right time it looks like i'm trying to give someone butterfly kisses, or I just OD'd on caffiene pills Jesse Spanos style. "I'M SO EXCITED! I'M SO EXCITED! I'M SO SCARED" yes. yes. yes.
well. on that note, and after writing another sucktastic blog, i need to go to bed. and not because i don't have anything else to say (because I do... oh I do... I could write a book...i just might... I heard a Kappa consultant sold her travel journal to a movie company and is getting a flick made...) but because i can't focus on the screen with my eye twitching.
pax.
I actually think i have the potential to be a great blogger, but my add prevents me from that. And i'm not using ADD as a scapegoat, or excuse. It's valid, kids. Straight up Ty-Peddinton-valid.
That reminds me. Once, after listening to my sister (whose ADD is exponentially worse than mine...) go on a monologue that included Eminem quotes I decided that a really good SNL skit would be "the ADD rapper". We made up some ADD raps. It was pretty funny. And white-kid friendly.
Yah. Blogging is one of those things that I think if i actually wrote in this enough eventually something funny, witty, or even novel would blurt out. But avast, (that was my word of the day last week) I'm just not doing it enough to get the ratio high. I think it's one of those - how long would you have to have apes at a typewritter before you get shakespeare kind of deals.
Regardless. Speaking of weird mental things that distract you, my eye has been twitching for 4 days non stop. Right above my left eyelid. If you catch it at just the right time it looks like i'm trying to give someone butterfly kisses, or I just OD'd on caffiene pills Jesse Spanos style. "I'M SO EXCITED! I'M SO EXCITED! I'M SO SCARED" yes. yes. yes.
well. on that note, and after writing another sucktastic blog, i need to go to bed. and not because i don't have anything else to say (because I do... oh I do... I could write a book...i just might... I heard a Kappa consultant sold her travel journal to a movie company and is getting a flick made...) but because i can't focus on the screen with my eye twitching.
pax.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home