the world has gone to wrack and to ruin....
recent world events have left me in somewhat of a stupor. as someone who's occupation revolves around the ability to move freely about the country, today's news regarding the terroist attempts on uk-us airlnes concerns me. though the likelyness of terrorism occouring out of Waterloo, Iowa, It still concerns me. on the eve of the anneversary of one of our country's most tragic modern events coming around the corner, I have to stop and realize that perhaps I have become too comfortable with traveling.
i used to be very, very bad about flying. freaking out, had to take pills, etc. I got so good about it going back and forth to home. if you told me when I was a junior in high school that i would be flying every other week for work once I graduated college I would've laughed in your face. but here I sit, amassing frequent flyer miles with the best of 'em.
and while i'm talking about freaking out about the state of america, i've been in two different walmart superstores in two states in the last 3 days.
but seriously, gatorade bottles?
i used to be very, very bad about flying. freaking out, had to take pills, etc. I got so good about it going back and forth to home. if you told me when I was a junior in high school that i would be flying every other week for work once I graduated college I would've laughed in your face. but here I sit, amassing frequent flyer miles with the best of 'em.
and while i'm talking about freaking out about the state of america, i've been in two different walmart superstores in two states in the last 3 days.
but seriously, gatorade bottles?


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home