Monday, July 17, 2006

Finally in Chicago (Evanston.. whatever)

Hello Hello Hello!

I can tell I already have a loyal throng of readers. To you, I thank you for your patience in getting this up. I started this blog like 3 weeks ago and this will be my first "legit" post. However, this is not even going to be that legit.

So I've officially moved into Alpha Phi headquarters for the three weeks of training for my job, as an Educational Leadership consultant. The other 7 girls with the job this year are amazing, I can't imagine anyone that I could wake up with, share a bathroom with, eat breakfast with, work from 9-5, go out to drinks with and then some and not get cranky or bored with - so far so good! We did a geography activity today and it's fun to see and then compare where we're all from (and share where we hope to go)

The only destination that has been confirmed so far is Oklahoma. We have a huge expansion project there and actually all 8 of us will be there for the first week. It will be very exciting to work on a project of this magnitude at a Big 12 school!!! I will have my full schedule (through October at least!!!) next Monday. Don't worry - I'll keep you all posted.

Well, that's all for now - everyone is downstairs doing more bonding. I guess I better stop being anti-social and go be a sorority girl. My US Weekly and Diet Pepsi is waiting...

Ciao!


P.S. There is thunder and lightning right now - AND TORNADO warnings. Ohhh! Ahhh!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home