Thursday, July 27, 2006

I'm tired...

Bah. It was a very long night last night which has made for a very long day today. I'm not very good at sitting still for very long, especially from 9:00 - 5:00. E-Gad! I'm hoping to call it a absurdly early night and get to bed at a decent hour (I sure didn't last night, we had to celebrate Cookie's birthday! The Texas girl wanted some Mexican food - hilarity ensued).

I figure just when I get used to Evanston as a place to live, it will be time to hit the road. My anxiety is starting to set in about being around people all the time. Is that bad? I mean, I'm just someone who values their own time and space. It's just going to take some adapting. I guess that's part of the job description.

I got my job assignments and I hit the road pretty soon here. I leave for OU on August 4th, will be there until I leave for Iowa, then off to Texas, then back up to Missouri. In the month of august alone, I will be in 4 new states. I need to get one of those stickers like they have on the back of RV's that get filled in everytime you get to a new state. I'm at a weak 13 right now. I'm hoping it will be doubled by the time I'm done (at this rate, it will double in 3 months...)

OK - I'm going to go make sense of the ground by my bunkbed that is making up my "personal space" YIKES. Until next time (probably next week...)

pax

P.S. I never post because we don't have our own computers yet - it's driving me NUTS!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home