Wednesday, October 25, 2006

The best thing about this visit so far is the theatre kitty-corner from the Alpha Phi house. I haven't seen a movie in the theatre probably since training in July. Wait, I'm lying - I saw Taladega Nights: The Legend of Ricky Bobby in Iowa with my UNI girls. "I'm gonna stick you in the microwave!" I was really stoked to go tonight - and by myself no less! The movie was great. LIttle Miss Sunshine - I'm all about awkward movies - I adored it. I have a massive crush on Steve Carrell. Funny = #1 in my book. But here's where it starts to suck...

so
i was the only one in this massive theater besides a couple and this one cute guy with longish hair
and we walked out at the same time and went to the same trash can
total movie moment right
and he's like "not a good movie to see by yourself"
and i'm like "well, it wasn't that bad - i laughed out loud"
and he's like "yeah"
and i'm like "gotta love steve carrell"
and then we both walked out doors and in the opposite direction
the end

are you cringing yet? I still am.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home